Outdoor Nylon or Polyester
One of the most poignant U.S. flags, this is the only flag, besides the U.S. flag, to fly over the White House. "You are not forgotten" is the motto emblazoned underneath the profile of Jeffery Heisley, a soldier of the U.S. Marine Corps. This homage to our lost soldiers is appliqued on one side of this high quality flag. Show your support for the POW/MIA cause with our official flag.
Our Nylon POW/MIA Flags are best for:
- States that receive lots of rain - nylon performs well in damp or maritime environments
- Residential use - nylon is more economical than polyester
- Made from 200 denier nylon - specially treated to resist sun and chemical deterioration
Our Polyester POW/MIA Flags are best for:
- States with high wind - our polyester flags feature an open weave that reduces wind resistance and prolongs flag life
- Commercial or institutional use - polyester is designed to withstand year round, constant use
- Made from 2-ply heavy duty polyester - the toughest flag material available
Our Nylon and Polyester POW/MIA Flags feature:
- Emblem design is appliqued on one side of this durable flag
- Super tough, pure white, poly-duck header
- 2 solid brass, rust-resistant grommets
- Lock-stitched seams and hems for extra durability
The Double-Sided Nylon Pole Hemmed POW/MIA Flag does not have grommets or a poly-duck header, and is instead a banner flag. This POW/MIA flag is able to be displayed either ceremonially or during parades because it is double-sided.
This flag and all its parts were made proudly in the United States of America - that's a USFlagstore guarantee.
Stock Number: 60-100-86212
(0.0 out of 5) with 0 votes